Seo last month september 2021 | latest updates from google search, google ads, and bing
Hi, for your ease of learning I am writing this blog for your SEO activities
1st August – New requirements in math solvers type schema data:
Google is improving their maths solver schema data requirements
25 march 2021 google launched this schema data for educational websites
maths solver schema data
Google added 3 new requirements for this schema data
- If your hosting server can handle frequent scrowl
- If same math solver is used on multiple url then please use canonical tags
- Entire content of math solver souldn’t be login or payroll
Do not use promotional content in math solver schema data
4 August Microsoft launched MEB system
MEB = Make Every Feature Binary
Microsoft is using MEB in Bing search engine
MEB = BERT
4 August – Google removed safe browsing from page experience report
No intrusive interstitials
9th August – Google launched V1.7 of Google ads editor
- It supports Hotal ADS
- You can download only parts of a campaign now
- You can create youtube audio ads with it
- It supports lead form extensions too.
10th August – Google’s new steps for users of 18 years and less
- Content uploaded by users 13-17 years will be published in private mode by default.
- Safe search will be on by default for users of 18 years or less.
- Google smart display’s browsers will have safe search on by default.
- Location history for users of 18 or less will be turned off by default
- Advertisers won’t be able to target users of 18 years or less based on Age, Gender & Interests.
10th August – Google launched Author.url in article type schema data
16th August – Google announced worldwide availability of indexing bug reporting tool
16th August – Indexing Bug Reporting page
dexing bug reporting page
17th August – YouTube announced new features
Youtube will translate the title, caption & description if there is no relevant search result in the user’s language.